INTERNATIONAL FORUM “Traditional Medical Systems of the World”
Main theme: The legal aspects and achievements in the policy of traditional medicine in the
The scientific program
1. Traditional Medical Systems - an innovative direction in Healthcare of countries.
2. Legal support of the application of TM in public healthcare.
3. Policy of TM application and obtained achievements in the country's health in improving the quality and effectiveness of diagnosis, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.
Scientific activities of the Forum will be held on 7, 8 and 9 December - from 9.00 to 18.00;
on December 10 - from 9.00 to 15.00.
The Forum program includes - scientific symposia, plenary sessions, conferences and
teleconferences, discussions, meetings, plenary lectures, assembly lectures, clinical reviews,
lectures for practitioners, educational seminars, schools for practitioners.
Looking forward to your proposals for interesting scientific events!
Applications will be accepted up to and including 21.10.2015
1. Application for lectures, clinical analysis, report. (Appendix 1)
2. Application for a conference, symposium, educational seminars, discussions.(Appendix 2)
3. Application for a teleconference. (Appendix 3)
4. Application for publication of abstracts in the Materials of the Forum. (Appendix 4)
5. Application for participation in the scientific program of the Forum. (Appendix 5)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Applications should be filled on the organization's letterhead and sent in electronic form in a text editor MS Word (attachments) to the address email@example.com
Together with Appendix 2 or 3 should be sent the registration card to the event chairmen,
Appendix 1 - registration card to the lecturer (speaker), Appendix 4 - receipt on payment of
Sponsors of the Congress in accordance with the terms of the sponsorship are provided with an advantage in the selection of the date, time and venue of the scientific event.
The organizing committee reserves the right to reject an application for participation in the